Design Center Coordinators update and create reference manuals when time permits. Below are some reference manuals that will assist you in navigating the Design Center technologies:
- Powering iMacs
- Understanding the iMac Desktop and Dock
- Organizing Files and Making Properties Adjustments
- Functions of Software Programs
- Basic Photoshop How-To Guide
- Basic Adobe Edge Animate How-To Guide
If you are interested in a manual for a specific program, platform, or technology, you are welcome to speak with one of our Coordinators who can help develop a manual to suit your needs.
Tutorial and Resource Books
Among other resources for technologies, platforms, and document design, the Design Center library has several titles about general design, web design, photography, technical communication, and using specific software programs.